HALO A range of thermal spray coatings for high
performance engineering surfaces
the latest thermal spraying systems, Unisurf offers a total solution to your
component wear problems.
thermal spray technology allows high performance functional coatings to be
applied to most base materials (metallic & non-metallic) quickly,
accurately and inexpensively, whilst leaving the substrate unaffected.
is a highly effective technique for repairing worn or damaged parts. It
significantly improves the surface to enhance performance of new or old
components. The results speak for themselves. Extended life and superior
performance for your components at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
Thermal Spray Technology
- HVOF, Plasma, Arc and Flame spray techniques available
- Coatings include hard steels, nickel or chrome based alloys, tungsten carbide
- Inspection of the entire component to assess condition and analyse wear
- Free appraisal and advice on remedial treatment
- Precision machining, super-finishing and lapping
- Priority turnaround for emergency repairs and nationwide collection / delivery
- Traction coatings and anti-setoff coatings are a speciality.
- Applications include gripper bars, folder nip wheels, in-feed rollers, rolling
road rollers, crimper rollers & anti-setoff rollers
- The profiles and textures resulting from the HALO spraying process can provide
a wide range of benefits where gripping and traction are required.